Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sweet Potato French Toast

This is an absolute favorite in our house! My girl will not eat protein in almost any form and veggies are also a no go, in this recipe we accomplish both and she loves it! My husband also loves this.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
8 slices of whole wheat bread

Whisk all of these ingredients together, dip a slice of whole wheat bread and coat both sides and then cook on the griddle. Could not be easier!!!

My daughter eats two slices at a time which means nearly an entire egg and 1/8 cup of pureed veggies with her toast! I have also never served it with any syrup so she just eats it plain.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome!!! I made italian bread last night and thought it was the perfect opportunity to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete